6/19/19

From Paris, with love































Finally getting around to posting all of my photos from Paris. On Christmas Day I surprised my mom and my dad with tickets to Paris and it was so fun to go back with my parents! You can check out my last Paris post here and here. I was so excited to be in Paris for the springtime, but unfortunately, it rained most of the time, but that did not stop us from trying to make the most of our time there. We were there for 7 days and stayed in the 4th arrondissement which I loved staying in and was really close to the metro. In the seven days we were there we went to the Eiffel Tower, got crepes (a lot), went to the Louvre, shopped at the Printemps and on Champs- Elysees, did a wine and food walking tour (highly recommend, our tour guide took us to some amazing food and pastry places, did a sunset dinner cruise on the Seine, went to the Catacombs, the Palace of Versailles and then did some more shopping in the Saint Germain district of Paris. I loved spending time with my parents and so glad I was able to have this experience with them.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017