12/21/18

Christmas in New York City - 6 Prime Christmas Locations


I just got back from New York and I get so many questions about places I recommend to go while in the City, so I thought I would put together this post and talk about all the places to go in the City during Christmas time! This is by no means all the things to do, but I thought I would give you an overview of what I did during my time in the city!

1. Lotte New York Palace Hotel- If you are a Gossip Girl fan you may remember this as where Serena lived during a few seasons of the show. This hotel has a beautiful tree right out front and is usually not that crowded. Located right off of Fifth Avenue this tree is a must to see during Christmas time!





2. Winter Village at Bryant Park - I love Bryant Park during Christmas time, there are so many little shops to pick up a gift for someone (Union Square also has some amazing holiday shops), and of course there is ice skating! This was also the cheapest place I found to go ice skating (in comparison to Rockefeller center and Central Park) and it was so much fun! The rink and holiday shops are open until about 10pm and so we went at around 8-8:30pm on a Monday night and I think it was the perfect time to go as it was not terribly crowded.











3. Fifth Avenue - This street is absolutely magical during Christmas time. There are so many amazing shops all dressed up for Christmas and it is so much fun to walk down Fifth Avenue and see what you can come across! There is, of course, the famous Cartier store that is wrapped like a gift, and Saks Fifth Avenue with all the amazing windows and the light shows!









4. Christmas Trees- One of my favorite things during Christmas time in the city is all the Christmas trees on the streets. It is so fun to just be walking down the street and come across so many Christmas trees that smell so amazing!



5. Rockefeller Center - The big tree at Rockefeller Center is, of course, a must to see, although it is probably the most popular tourist location in the City during this time it is something you have to experience! (Ralphs hot chocolate is also a must!)





6. Washington Square Park - This is yet another prime Christmas tree location. I love this park and the Christmas tree just makes it that much better!

I know this post is up a little late and it is almost Christmas but I hope you enjoyed! Make sure you are following me on Instagram to stay up to date with everything I am doing!

xoxo, Paige


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017