11/27/18

2018 Black Friday Favorites



Here are all my purchases from Black Friday! I didn't go too crazy this year just because I was working, but there were so many amazing deals I had to pick up a few things.
1. Tech Gloves- I got these from Anthropologie and love them! They are so warm and cozy, and I can't wait to wear them when I get back home!
2. Capri Blue Fir & Firewood Candle - We burn so many candles in my apartment, so I always have to stock up on my favorites when there is a sale!
3. Holiday Tin Candle (Mulled Wine) - This candle seriously smells sooooo good and comes in a cute little tin!
4. Tulle Skirt - I am seriously so excited about this purchase! Some people may think it's a little extra, but I am so excited to style it. I am going to New York next week and I am envisioning it with a cute Christmas sweater!
5. Plaid Midi Skirt - This is another purchase I am so excited for. I think it is perfect for the upcoming holiday season, and can't wait to style it!
6. Black Body Suit - I got this at work this past Black Friday weekend and can't wait to wear it! It is seriously the softest material and will look so cute paired with a skirt and tights or even with jeans and some booties!
XOXO, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017