3/30/18

Spring Break in Paris...





































These are most of my pictures from my time in Paris. I seriously had the trip of a lifetime and fell so in love with the city. My first love will always be New York City but I have got to say, Paris is right up there with it. I was able to go on this trip with my school but had lots of free time to just rome the city. We went to Notre Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, Sacre-Coeur, Montmartre, The Louve, Arc De Triomphe, The Eiffel Tower (shown in another blog post), and Palace of Versailles. Ever since I got back to the States I have seriously been dying to go abroad again, and even back to Paris. If you ever get the opportunity to travel anywhere then definitely take it. When I finished eighth grade my brother had just graduated high school and my parents took him to Peru and I chose not to go and that is one of my biggest regrets. I can not wait for the next time to go anywhere, and everywhere.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017