3/15/18

Museum of Ice Cream MIAMI




















I finally got my hands on some museum of ice cream tickets and it was so much fun!! If you know anything about me then you know I absolutely love ice cream. I have followed this museum since it first opened and I was so excited when I found out that they were coming to Miami! My friends and I all bought tickets and drove down and were so excited, but when we parked and were walking to the entrance I realized I didn't have a memory card with me and was so upset so I grabbed an uber and went to Walgreens to get one, then our Uber left us and we had to grab a taxi for the ride back. Needless to say, the beginning of our trip was pretty hectic but we got through it and had such an amazing time! If you ever get the chance to go I would definitely recommend! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017