5/10/18

Eiffel Tower...














 These are some pictures of my day spent hanging around the effile tower! Right after we took these pictures it started poruing so my friends and I ran to a cafe near by and sat there eating crepes until the rain kind of passed. After that we went up to the top of the eiffel tower and saw a rainbow! Did yall know that rainbows were complete circles?? Because I sure didnt until I was standing on top of the eiffel tower looking over paris staring at a complete rainbow, truly magical moment if I do say so myself... minus the wind that was making it even more cold then it actaully was, lol. If you want to see that footage you can click here and watch my video I made while in Paris! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017