3/16/15

Fashion Institute Of Technology


I am so excited because I will be spending my July in New York City going to the FIT High school program. My mom is going to come with me and we are going to rent out an apartment for the month, and its going to be so much fun! I found out about it just looking on there website and I am so glad that I found it! I will be taking a morning and afternoon, in the morning its going to be a design class and then the afternoon is a Magazine Design course. I am so happy I am going to get the privilege to take these classes because they will help me figure out if this is really something I want to do. I don't know whether I want to go into the Fashion Industry or be a teacher, so this will help me so much! I can't wait for July!!

XOXO, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017