8/10/18

Tea at Laduree + 12 Things




White Lace Top // White Pants//  Jacket (Similar here & here)

I have seen a few bloggers do this so I thought I would try it out, so here it is... 12 Things. 

1. I am currently writing this blog post while listening to the fourth Harry Potter book. I have been so obsessed with Harry Potter lately, I have read the first three books in less than a month! I can't believe that I have never read them before, I have always loved the movies but never read the books, and now I don't know why I didn't! I have been reading the book and then watching the corresponding movie and comparing them, and I have to say they are so similar which is why I imagine the movies are so popular! 
2. I went to Europe this past spring break and have been itching to go back. It is seriously so beautiful there and I can't wait to go back! 
3. The sermon Sunday was about humbling yourself before the Lord, and this is something that I have really been focusing on in my prayers. A humble heart would say "I need you", "I want you", and "I am willing". The pastor also mentioned that sometimes we get stuck in the same seasons of life because we aren't dealing with within in a humble way. How we handle our present season determines our next season. 
4. My friends and I just took a day trip to Miami and it was so much fun, can't wait to share some pictures! 
5. I am so anxious for school to start. I love summer, but I have always hated how I don't have much structure during the summer, and I can't wait to get back to classes and a daily routine. If you didn't know I am an Elementary Education Major, I  will be taking eighteen credits again this semester, and recently decided that I wanted to double minor in graphic design, and psychology! 
6. I recently made a short video of my time are my parent's house in Indiana with my brother and nephews so you can click here to check it out! 
7. My friend and I have been going to barre class at our school lately and I really love it, it is such a great work out, and would definitely recommend! 
8. I am going through all my New York pictures and am missing it so much! My friend an I actually just booked a trip there for December and I can not wait! New York is my absolute favorite place!! 
9. These pictures are from Laduree in Soho, it was seriously the cutest place ever! I am drinking a tea that I don't remember the name of, but it was one of the best teas I've had, and I have been craving it since! I actually didn't use to like macaroons, but when I went to Paris I obviously had to get some and fell in love with them, my favorites are the chocolate and coffee. 
10. I have been so into podcasts lately! Some of my favorites are 'What We Said' by Jaci Marie and Chelsey Jade, 'VIEWS' by David Dobrik and Jason Nash, and 'Criminology'. I also have started listening to 'Gals on the Go' by Danielle Carolan and Brook Miccio, they just started it and I love it! 
11. I have also been into working out recently and going to the gym which is very weird if you know me, haha. 
12. I just posted a new video from the day trip, my friends, Emily, Kate and I took so you can click here to check it out! I love creating videos to look back on and remember all the fun memories! 

Wow thinking of twelve things to write about is actually a lot harder than it seems haha! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post, and make sure to follow me on  Instagram
Xoxo, Paige 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017