3/15/15

Day One | The Florida Keys














Today was our first day in the Keys and I had so much fun! In the morning we went to the seafood festival and my friend and I both got hennas, and I am in love with them, they are so cool! We then came back to the beach house and went on the kayaks and then went snorkeling which was lots of fun, although its kinda freaky because even though the water is so clear I hate not knowing whats around me, and I am pretty sure my friend and I saw a baby shark right next to our dock! Oh and earlier that morning we saw a stingray and dolphins which was so cool! It has been a busy day but so much fun! I can't wait to do more, tomorrow we are going to the beach and a turtle rescue hospital which will be really fun! We got a go pro before we left for vacation and I am so excited about it! We took it snorkeling and put it on the kayak and the videos are so funny and I know they are memories that I will have forever. 

XOXO, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017