3/29/20

Cozy favorites...

One (top) (pants)  // Two // Three // Four // Five // Six (top) (bottom) // Seven // Eight // Nine // Ten 




I thought since I now have some more free time on my hands it would be a perfect time to start blogging again. I really love creating content and making blog post but it has been so hard to find the time. I have been doing a lot of online shopping lately (but who am I kidding I am always online shopping), but lately it has been a lot of shopping for cozy stay at home clothes. I pulled together some of my favorite loungewear I have either purchased or seen online lately so I thought it would be best to share!  I love buying sets because they make me feel a little bit more put together while stuck at home.

One (top) (pants) : This is a brand I have found recently and am so excited to try! It is so important to support small businesses like these in a time like this. 
Two : Relaxed comfy sets like this are my absolute favorite to wear. 
Three : Super soft and great for just lounging indoors. 
Four : Got these right when I traveled back home about two weeks ago and have worn them every day since! For reference, I wear a size 8 in shoes and ordered a medium and I could have done a large!
Five : Any blanket is a must when staying at home, especially when cozying up on the couch!
 Six (top) (bottom) : Just another print from the Polkadot brand that is so cute, these pants are more relaxed than the joggers. 
Seven : Love a comfy set with long sleeves and shorts, a perfect combination. 
Eight : I am in love with anything Stoney Clover and Lele Sadoughi so naturally I love these. They are so functional and so cute!
Nine : Another Lele Sadoughi item, I am always a sucker for a cute scrunchie!
Ten  : I have totally fallen in love with the new tie-dye trend that is going around, so these pajamas are a must! A major plus since they come in a set together!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017