10/18/18

A Day in Miami

















Totally forgot to post these pictures from a little day trip my friends and I took to Miami right before school started! It was such a fun day, and it is always so fun traveling with Kate and Emily! We started the day off with some yummy acai bowls from a restaurant called Dirt, don't let the name fool you, it was really good! We then went to Wynwood Walls to see all the cute graffiti! We also headed to South Beach and made a stop at The Faena Hotel, which was super cute! Lastly, we finished the day at Bodega for a yummy dinner!

I am currently home for fall break and am so excited to do some fall activities since it is still so so hot in Florida! Make sure to follow me on Instagram to stay up to date on what I am doing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017