9/7/17

Late night thoughts...



Every day brings new struggles, but every day also brings new beginnings. Going off to college and starting a new life miles away from my home has certainly been a struggle but it has also brought many blessings. During my short few weeks at college I have been surrounded by so many amazing God fearing girls, and looking back on the past six months I see what a rollercoaster it has been for me, and I see God’s hand in all of it. While I don’t always understand the reasons for it, I know for certain He does. Without the struggles and heartbreak that I have dealt with these past view months, I would not have ended up where I am today, and I would not have met some of my very best friends if it were not for the things that I went through these past few months. I am absolutely in love with my Christ centered University. Being away makes me miss it more, due to the hurricane we were evacuated from our campus and sent home, but I cannot wait to go back. In the past couple of weeks, I have gotten so many amazing opportunities to serve my community and serve my savior; I can’t wait to continue. This was kind of a random post, but it is just some thoughts that I have wanted to share. Hope everyone stays safe and has a blessed day.

-Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017