10/28/17

October Saturday's | 10-29-2017














Today my friends and I took a trip to our local farmers market and had such a fun time exploring and getting all the free samples! Haha. The food was so amazing. We just explored a little bit of downtown and headed home when it started to rain. It was such an amazing Saturday and I was honestly just so content. I was chatting with my friends and was honestly just in awe of how amazing our God is! So many things have changed in the last few months but I wouldn't want it any other way. I am so amazed at how comforting it is when you let go and let God take control. He is so good and has amazing plans for each and every one of you! I hope you all had an amazing Saturday, and I can't wait to see what my Sunday holds, it is definitely my favorite day of the week!

 XOXO Blessings, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017