8/24/17

Two Piece Floral + College


Hey y'all, it has been a hot minute since I've hopped on here. I've been so busy all summer working, but I am not complaining at all because I absolutely love what I do. If you don't know, I work at my local YMCA in the Kid Zone taking care of kids, I am also a cheer coach and volunteer volleyball coach. I'm away at college now so I won't be going back to work until Thanksgiving, and I miss all my kids so much.
I decided super last minute that I wanted to go away for college so here I am in West Palm Beach! I am absolutely loving it and wouldn't want anything to be different, I have seven other roommates and we literally do everything together and it is such a blessing! I can not wait to continue this college experience and I am definitely going to keep y'all informed!

Have a blessed day! - Paige

1 comment :

  1. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!
    Gmail Tech Support

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017