5/12/17

Learning from heartbreak...

Well, guys, lots of stuff has changed in my life. So let me update you on the biggest one, my boyfriend broke up with me. There are lots of things I have learned from this and lots of things I am still very confused about. I am definitely not going to go into any details but just know it has been tough. This experience though has truly opened my eyes and encouraged my relationship further in Christ. I have definitely learned that when times get tough, you must lean on Him for strength. 
This is something that I recently read in my devotional, and I just wanted to share it will everyone. Do not resist or run from the difficulties in your life. These problems are not random mistakes; they are hand-tailored blessings designed for your benefit and growth. Embrace all the circumstances that God has allowed in your life, and trust him to bring the good out of them. View problems as opportunities to rely fully on him. Thank God for the difficulties in your life since they provided protection from the idolatry of self-reliance."
Through this experience, I am seeing that God has bigger plans for me, bigger than I could have every imagined, and for that, I am extremely grateful. There have been a few songs that I have relied on during this experience so keep your eye out on the next by subscribing to find out what they are! 

xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017