1/18/17

Goodbye 2016, and Hello 2017!



I am so incredibly excited about 2017, this post may be a few weeks late, but it's whatever. I have so many exciting plans in 2017, I plan on bettering myself, my health, pushing myself, and stepping out of my comfort zone.

2017 is going to be the year of lots of changes, I can tell you that. This year, I have already gotten a new car, I turn 18 in a few days, I graduate high school, I move out, and to college, and so much more. I am thrilled to see all the amazing thing God is doing and will continue to do in my life.

I'm not so much going to make a new years resolution, on something I want to do, but a few things I PLAN on doing and working on this year... so here they are.

1. EAT HEALTHY. Recently this has really been weighing on me and I believe it is something that will impact the rest of my life. I know most people say this, but I honestly need to change my eating habits, I feel I am not at my highest potential physically and so changing this could really help me.

2. WORKOUT. Again, this is another super common one, but one I have never done, and desperately need to do. Lately, I have been getting really down about myself, and the way I look, it just doesn't make me happy, so I am determined to change that.

3. FRIENDSHIP. I have never been one to have a bunch of friends, although I always wish I had that one awesome friend group like you see on TV I have never been able to make good friends. I want a friendship that will improve me as a person, and draw me closer to god.

4. GOD. This one is pretty big for me personally. This year I want to get a deeper and closer relationship with Him and just wholeheartedly follow and worship Him because if yall didn't know, he is sooooo awesome! Honestly, it gives me chills just talking about Him. I plan on following along with more devotionals, reading His amazing word more, and most importantly living in such a way that will honor Him.

I pray everyone has an amazingly blessed year!

- Paige

Make sure you are following up on my Instagram to see my day to day life!
Instagram- Paige.dillman



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017