11/30/16

Cheetah Print...







Cardigan | Shirt (Similar) | Shoes  (Similar & on sale! | Bag 
This was my favorite outfit to wear during the fall season, I absolutely love army green for the fall, and when you mix it with some cheetah print, it's just on the spot (lol at that semi-pun) 
The shirt, sweater, and shoes are from Target, and I just love them all, it is such a cozy outfit, that is perfect for the fall weather. The shoes are from last season so I will try my hardest to find them, or ones similar.)
Now that Thanksgiving is over (which was soooooo good) I am in 100% Christmas spirit! I am all about some holiday gift shopping, and I am going to be getting a holiday gift guide up for all kinds of people shortly so stay tuned, shopping for other people is my absolute favorite, I love surprises, and I love to see the look on their face when they open the present I got them. 
What kind of gift guides would yall like to see? Let me know! 

XOXO, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017