1/24/17

NEW YORK CITY




















For my 18th birthday I was able to go to New York City for the 4th time and it was absolutely as dreamy as the first time I went. On this trip we tried lots of new restaurants that are absolutely amazing and I decided that Serendipity 3 is one of my favorite restaurants in the city. I feel many people may just go there for the frozen hot chocolate, but their food is absolutely amazing, I got the young chicken sandwich and my mom got the chicken salad sandwich, and they were both soo good. We also got the regular frozen hot chocolate which was to die for, as well as a banana split that we shared. In SoHo, we also went to Black Tap, which was to die for as well. Their shakes defiantly did not disappoint (I got the cookie shake). I also got the Californian burger which is a turkey burger with avocado and it is by far the best burger I have ever had.

We had such a good time, but we are defiantly going to come back because there is so much more to see and do. We did get to stay an extra night because our flight was canceled, I am actually writing this post from inside the airport because out flight is delayed about 3 hours.

XOXO, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017