2/2/17

Makeup Favorites | January Edition



These two products have seriously been my ride or die makeup products since the beginning of January, and I just really wanted to share them. 

 So the first product is the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector in Flower Child (wow that's a long name lol) But anyway, this highlighter and blush combo is soo perfect and I definitely recommend trying it. 

 The second product is my Tartelette in Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Pallette, and this is the most beautiful palette ever! My brother actually got this for me for Christmas and I was ecstatic! He said it took a while to find it but he finally did so I may recommend ordering it online. 

 So that is all for my January makeup favorites, I know it was so much lol, but I really just wanted to share these products with yall because I know I am going to be loving them for a long time! 

XOXO, Paige 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017