10/5/15

Disney Villans | Halloween Party











Last year I went with my parents and nephews to Mickeys not so scary Halloween party, and it was so much fun! So this year my mom, her friend and her kids and I all went to Disney for the weekend, went to the Halloween party and dressed up as villains. If was my moms friends birthday so we went all out that weekend. We went to three different parks and had so much fun! 
We came up with the idea to all be villains, wear tutus, and Mickey Mouse ears that pertained to out character. I was Maleficent, my mom was The Evil Queen, my best friend was The Queen of hearts, her little sister was Cruella De Vil, her older sister was Ursula and their mom was Captain Hook. The weekend before we all came to my house to create out tutus and our ears, my mom and I actually bought ours on etsy, but our friends all made theirs, and they turned out so adorable! I loved dressing up seeing everyone else dress up, so if you are in the Disney area, or are looking into going to the Halloween party I would most defiantly go, because it is so worth it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017