10/6/15

Homecoming 2015!










Dress  \\  Shoes

I can't believe that its my junior year and this was the first homecoming that I have been to, and I was about to not go! This year has been my first real year in high school, I was homeschooled freshman year and half of sophomore year so I missed homecoming those years. 

I was about to skip it this year because I didm think it was my thing, but the morning of homecoming I was at brunch with my best friend and my parents and we were convinced to go to homecoming so right after brunch we headed to the mall to find homecoming dresses! We searched everywhere, every store and every department store and I ended up finding my dress at Charlotte Russe! Can you believe that? Because I honestly can't, it was only $35.00 so it was honestly a steel and I also got my shoes from there and I am absolutely in love with them! They look sooooo much like the Valentino pumps that you see every blogger wearing but these were under $50, they are so pretty and I honestly just want to hang them up and frame them! lol but seriously when I saw them I died! I had so much fun at homecoming though, I just went with my best friend and them met our friends at the dance and danced the night away!

Have you already have your Homecoming dance? If so tag me in pictures because I would love to see! 

Xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017