8/25/16

Life Lately #1 | August 2016










Life lately has been a bit chaotic, during almost all of July we had my nephews staying with us from Florida, so that kept me super busy, we went to the zoo and a jumpy place and did a lot of swimming!  The month of August started with my parents and I driving up to Illinois for a short trip to visit family and celebrate my precious grandmas birthday and then when we drove back I had one day to get ready for school! I started school the 16th and have already been so swamped with papers and essays and the balancing friends and church, has just been so much but I am getting into the swing of things and getting super excited for graduation! I took my yearbook pictures and my cap and gown pictures and it just felt fake, like I can't possibly be old enough to be graduating next June, So crazy! I am also taking my actual senior pictures with an AMAZING photographer in October and I can't wait, we have so many ideas for the session and it is just going to be so much fun I can't wait to share after we take them! My schedule this year is pretty easy going, I get out at 11:11 every day which is a god sent, because I can run errands and do the things I need to do, and then get home and do my homework! 

I am so excited to see what God has in store for me and what he plans to do with me, and I think this year I will really grow in christ and in the church and I am just super excited and cant wait to see whats in store! 

I will try to be back to blogging regularly but I can't make any promises, I hope everyone has a blessed, and amazing 2016-2017 school year!

XOXO, Paige Kate

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017