9/17/16

Things I am Loving Right Now #1


Hey yall! Today I am going to be sharing with you a few of my current favorite products! I use these seriously every single day and am in love!

1. La Solution 10 De Chanel- I got this moisturizer about four months ago, and adore it! It is such a light -weight moisturizer that works so well! I put it on every night and morning, and it leaves my skin so moisturized.
2. Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter- This thing has been a life saver. Due to the summer, my legs get super dry, and it's hard to make them feel smooth, but with this, I can have the softest legs ever! I apply it right after my shower, and it's so amazing!
3. Ray-Bans- I have been OBSESSED with these sunglasses! I seriously wear them every single day, and they are the cutest things ever!
4. Keratin Complex- hands down my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner! This stuff makes my hair seriously makes my hair feel so soft.  After dying my hair and getting my Brazilian, I was scared my hair would be dry. With the combination of my Brazilian and this shampoo and conditioner, it's so soft!
5. Every Last Word- Oh my goodness this is the best book ever!!! I am absolutely in love with it! It is so relatable, and I love how the author shows the characters mental illness in such an amazing way! If you are looking for a good read, I would definitely recommend!

What things are you loving right now!

Have a blessed day, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017