9/20/16

Ready For Fall | Black & Cream










Oh gosh, guys, I am so ready for fall! I love the end of the year; it's one of my favorite things! But I honestly can't believe how fast this year is going by, but I am so excited! It's my last year of high school, and I could not be more excited!

Anyway, this outfit is super casual and super cute, and I am obssessed! I absolutely LOVE the shoes I am wearing, I am not a high heel girl (mostly because if I wear them I will be taller than my boyfriend, don't tell him I told you that;) but I love these because they are pointed toe, and that is my favorite! I know I haven't posted much, but I am trying to get better!

 Make sure you're following me on Instagram @paige.dillman to keep up with my day to day life! 

Have a blessed day! XOXO Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017