9/8/15

Life Update: September!


  Hey y'all, long time no talk! I have been so MIA the last few weeks and thats because I have started my Junior year of High school at the end of August, and it has just been so hectic since I started school. It was really my first official day of high school because I was home schooled my freshman year, and half of my sophomore year, so it was all new for me! 

So far school has been treating me well but one thing I know for sure is that I can not afford to miss any school this year, because if I do I will be drowning in my work, I have so much in all of my classes, I have to take so many notes in all my classes, but I'm kind weird and like to take notes ha.

These pictures are from the past weekend when my friend and I went to breakfast, recently that has been my favorite thing to do, not only because I love to eat but because I love breakfast, and you can't get a good breakfast on school mornings (at least I can't because I am always rushing out the door) and I really love breakfast!

I always tell myself I need to film more videos but I never get around to it, although I wish I did, I love filming but I never seem to have the motivation to after school, and over the weekends I hang out with friends, so hopefully soon I will be able to get more videos up for y'all, and more blog posts, I just need to learn how to mange my time to make everything work! 

Thank y'all so much, and I hope y'all are having an amazing month so far! How is your school going? 

xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017