8/3/15

I'm in love with the city! | NYC

New York has everything, from fashion to theater, to business, to anything you could imagine, and that’s what makes New York so unique, that’s the reason I am completely head over heels in love with the city that never sleeps. Being here is like being in another world, although I have been born and raised in the heart of Texas, I have always had a love like no other for this city. I truly believe that I belong here.

When you step into the city, it’s like stepping into another world, a world that is just so exciting, and a world where something is always happening. New York offers so much; at times it’s overwhelming, but so exciting. I have been here for about 3 weeks now, and if I have been bored it has most definitely been my fault, because it is definitely not the cities. You could do something new everyday if you wanted to, because New York is always changing. New York is packed full of people, you are never alone, though you are always on your own. There’s a saying in one of my favorite songs that says, “There’s nothing you cant do now that your in New York” and I think that’s so true, you can do anything you set your mind to in this city. Being here makes me motivated, it makes me want to be more creative with myself, and here I believe that I can find my true self.

Although I am not sure if I will be going to college in NYC or be able to move there anytime soon, my goal is to live there at least once in my life and I plan to fulfill that goal!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017