8/2/15

Coney Island Adventures! | NYC













This is the last of the pictures from NYC, on this day we woke up with no clue what to do but then decided to hope on the subway and head to Coney Island we went to Nathan's hot dog stand and then went and rode some rides! We saw some very interesting people walking around Coney Island, very interesting! We had a blast together that weekend, but then the weekend ended and Sydney had to go back home and I had to go back to school, I loved having her there with me, it was so much fun! 

The summer is rushing to an end, with just 2 weeks left until school starts, and I am so sad, but also kinda excited, going back to school means seeing my friends everyday and having a schedule, and I LOVE having a schedule, so I'm kinda excited! What have y'all done with your best friends this summer?!

xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017