7/29/15

Exploring the City | NYC
















I'm back in the sunshine state, I have been back for about a week and have done absolutely nothing, which is quite awesome! ha. So I have been meaning to get this post up for a while, and I meant to do it when I was in NYC but the internet was just so damn slow! 

This was another day from the weekend I had awhile back with my friend when she came to visit me! We walked around the city, went to some very cool places and saw saw great graffiti! We went to little Italy and on our way back to the apartment we stopped at pop bar, and it was absolutely delicious! We also went to the to of the rock to see the entire city, the plan was to see the sunset and see the city lit up at night, but what was not in the plan was a huge crowd of people who had the same idea as us, we got up there and there was way to many people to even get a shot of the sunset and way to many people to hang around until it got dark, so we just bailed and went back to the apartment! Over all I had so much fun exploring the city with my best friend! 

xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017