7/11/15

Sydney's Sweet Sixteen | NYC


















Yesterday was Sydney's 16th birthday and we spent the day exploring NYC and having fun. We went to a little cafe called Penelope's then we headed toward central park. We walked through the Upper West Side and I completely fell in love, seriously want to live there. We got some burgers and shakes from Shake Shack and they were soooo delicious, we took them to central park and had a nice picnic and explored the park a little, my battery in my camera died so we went back to the apartment and all took a longggggg nap. We didn't wake up until like 8:30 (oops) We decided to go to Jekyll and Hyde for Sydney's birthday dinner, which is in Greenwich Village, and it was so much fun! If you haven't been make sure you check it out because it was a blast. For dessert we had to Smores Sunday and it seriously tasted like heaven, I could eat one everyday! I am so glad Sydney got to come here for her Birthday and I got to spend it with her, love that best friend of mine, she's great! 


xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017