7/10/15

NYC Surprise | 2015











Yesterday all day I was begging my dad to find me a flight to Florida so that I could be with my best friend Sydney for her birthday which was the next day and he said he found one and I would leave that night, but when I got back to my apartment my mom was saying how Sydney had plans and I wouldn't be able to see her, and at first I was so confused and then I hear "NO YOU WONT BECAUSE I AM HERE!!" and she jumped out from behind the wall! I was so surprised because she told me she wasn't going to be able to come to NYC, but here she was! When I was walking back to my apartment I was talking to one of our other friends about how I was going to surprise sydney in Florida, and we were talking about it for a good 15 minutes and I later found out she knew Sydney was there and so she let me talk about my idea for nothing... and it was a really good idea too!! My mom then through Syd and I another surprise, which was to go to Wicked! We were soooo happy, Sydney and I are obsessed with Wicked and we jam hard to Defying Gravity in my car so we were pumped for this! It was a great ending to my first week of school at FIT and I can't wait to spend this time in the City with my best friend! 

xoxo, Paige

- follow Sydney on Instagram @sydney_f22 -

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017