7/7/15

My home for the month | NYC






You may or may not know but I am in NYC for the entire month! I am here with my mom staying in an amazing apartment attending the pre college program at FIT, and I am loving every minute of it! I just started my classes this past monday so I have only had 2 days under my belt but I just know this month will be amazing. When I first found out about this opportunity I was sure I had to do it, and I'm so glad I am able too! Its such an amazing think to talk to people who have to same passion as you, its amazing to see people talk about what they love and what their passion is because you can see the desire in their eyes and thats one of the most wonderful things ever. The kids who are here are here because they want to be here, they want to learn, they try unlike in high school when the kids are there because they have to be, and they don't care to try... really some just don't care at all. I love the fashion industry and everything about it and am so thankful I am getting to experience this. 

xoxo, Paige

2 comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017