3/29/15

The Maze Runner Series


I finished the maze runner series over spring break, and I absolutely LOVED it. I read about the first chapter of the first book in early September before the movie came out because I was planning on reading it before the movie, but then the movie came out and I kinda forgot about the book. I finally started it again in February and I am so glad I did because it is one of my favorite book series' of all time. My favorite of the books is probably the first one, whats yours? I loved them all, but I was a little nervous at first when reading the last book, because I was scared I wasn't going to like it and have to force my self to finish it, but I loved it! My favorite character is Newt, I don't know why but I just love him, he's so witty and I love it. Lol. I was honestly obsessed with all of the books and would recommend them any one! I am now reading a book by Gayle Forman called 'I was here' and so far I love it. If you have any book recommendations I would LOVE to hear them. 

XOXO, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017