1/16/15

NYC Day 1




























Today was our first full day in the city and I'm pretty sure we walked about 50 miles. We started the day off with breakfast at the plaza (kinda like a birthday breakfast, even though my birthday isn't till wednesday) After that we went down to the Eloise gift shop, and I love it so much! I am obsessed with Eloise, its kinda a problem. After that we walked around central park for awhile and it was so beautiful, hands down one of my favorite parts of the city! One of the main things I wanted to see in central park was the place that Chuck and Blair got married ( I AM OBSESSED WITH GOSSIP GIRL) Next we headed down to Rockafeller center to go to the top of the rock I was soooo excited because you can see the whole city from up there, it was beautiful! Thats pretty much all we did today in NYC, we did a lot and I have never been so in love with this city. 

xoxo, Paige 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017