1/18/15

NYC Day 2











So yesterday was our last full day in New York and even though we didn't do much, we still had lots of fun! The first thing we did was go and have breakfast at one of my favorite dinners here in the city, Astros in midtown, next we walked to time square and it was FREEZING, we finally got to the m&m store in time square and looked around and then we went to the Hershey factory, and then we went to the Disney store where we picked up some things for my nephews and looked around a bit, Time Square isn't my favorite place in the city because it is so touristy and honestly I have been there before so there is no need to go back, but we went there anyway to show my cousin, its her first time in the city, and it was pretty fun! After that we just did some shopping and looked around a bit more and went back to the hotel to rest. For dinner we went to my favorite Italian restaurant, Briccos, and it was delicious, if you are looking for good italian than go there, you won't regret it! Now we are getting ready to leave and I'm so sad to leave the city but I know I will be back and hopefully live here one day!

xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017