12/12/14

BROADWAY | WICKED







    (Cream dress is from project runway All stars!)

Dress\\ Tights\\ Shoes\\ 


I just got to New York yesterday and I am over the moon, this city is amazing, filled with so much energy and people and I honestly just love it. If I don't end up going to college up here I am so going to move there after college, the city is AMAZING! 
When I found out we were going to see wicked I was soooo excited, I have heard tons of  people rave about it, and tell me how amazing it is and I just couldn't wait to see it! The play was sooo good and I envy those actors on broadway because that must be such and amazing experience, and I applaud them because they are so great at what they do and never missed a beat. I tried to take a couple pictures of my dress while I was there but only managed to get a few because the lighting was so bad, but I was in love with my dress! Its a green velvet dress from forever 21 and I just adore it! Speaking of dresses, one of my favorite shows ever, Project Runway all stars, had a dress featured there and I was SOOO EXCITED to see it! The dress is designed by Sonija Williams, and I just absolutely adore it! When the episode aired I was thrilled because I knew we were going to see wicked and I just couldn't wait to see it, it even  more beautiful in person! 

XOXO, Paige 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017