10/12/14

Lions, Tigers, Bears Oh my








Last week we went to the zoo and it was so much fun, especially since my nephews were there, it was the  perfect day to go to the zoo, since it was sunny and not to hot! Blaine had so much fun looking at all the animals, every time we  left one animal to go the the next he would always say bye to them, and if was in the cat type family or anything like that he would say "bye kitty" it was the cutest thing it the entire world, because his little voice is so cute. I just go home from taking them back to their home and I am so sad they are gone, I am going to miss them so much, I loved having them here for two weeks (even though it was super hectic at times) they grow up so fast! 

You can find my zoo video here

xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017