12/13/14

It's christmas time in the city!





 I loved these wall arts soooo much, especially this one ^






I am currently on day two of new york and I am so in love I can't even explain it. I have been here before but honestly it is so much better than I remember! New york is so up beat and fast pace you don't have time to think, which can sometimes be a good thing, I love how decorated the city is for city is. I would want to live in New York at least once in my lifetime, If its for college or just the experience, Its an amazing place to live. We are staying in Midtown and everything is so close to our hotel. So far we have gone to Bryant park, China town, little Italy, Seen a play (Click here to see those pictures) and have done quite a bit of shopping! We are only here until Monday and have so much other stuff to do! 

Have a good night! 

xoxo, Paige


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017