9/12/14

Current Music Favorites!




Lately I have been loving Zella Day and Sam Smith, I am the type of person who listens to soft music, I just find it really relaxing. Don't get me wrong I love music that I can just jam out to in the car and have a mini dance party while I'm on my way to my destination, but these two albums have really been my go to music choice. I believe that Zella Day is a relatively new artist and she only has five songs out on iTunes that I know of, but I absolutely love all of them, they are just really spiritual and fun to listen to. My favorite from her would have to be 1965, compass and, east of eden. Now for Sam Smith he is also a kind new artist who just took off over night, I find his music to be so relaxing and so soulful, I just put it on repeat and listen to it for hours, I feel like his songs are just so personal and I love the whole story he tells though the album, I feel like it is something many people can relate to.  My favorite songs from his new album 'In the lonely hour' are, Stay with me, Not in that way, Lay me down, and Im not the only one. 
What are your favorite songs at the moment? 

xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017