9/17/14

Current Favorites

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Today I am going to be talking about my current favorites! Now that school has started up again these things have been a HUGE part of my daily routine, so I thought I would share them with you! 

1. Dallas Box Powder - So this blush has been my go to blush for months now, anytime I try out a new blush I always go back to this one! It has a darker undertone than most blushes, which I love because I have a naturally very red face so if I put on a bright pink blush it looks like I just ran a marathon. The blush is a box powder by benefit, and benefit is one on my absolute favorite makeup brands so naturally I love it! This blush will be PERFECT for the upcoming fall and winter time (even though I wear it year round)

2. Hot tools curling iron - I got this curling iron towards the end of August and have been LOVING it! It is the 1 1\4 inch curling iron by hot tools and it is a life saver, you can use it like a wand and just rap your hair around the barrel or you can use it like the old-fashion curing iron, and use the clamp! I have naturally very curly, and verrryy thick, hair so I tend not to curl or straighten my hair a lot, but when I do, I use this curling iron!

3. Wet Brush - This brush is absolutely amazing! I have used this brush for about a month or so and I am hooked, I don't think I will be using any other brush for a looong time! This brush is so gentle on your hair and gets out ALL of the knots! This brush is designed for wet hair so that is a huge plus, because if you have hair like mine than using a comb when you get out of the shower is a huge pain in the butt!

4. The fault in our stars - I saw this move back in June when it came out with my cousin and I was hooked! I read the book a few months prior to the movie because I knew it was coming out, and I thought this was by far the best book-film adaptation ever, and I think the reason for that is John Green, the author, was on set most of the time giving in put and other stuff! I lauded and I cried and it was such a beautiful story, so I have been watching this movie so much! 

5. Kate Spade tumbler - This tumbler is a life savor, and I kid you not it hasn't left my side since the day I got it! Is by Kate Spade and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me, haha! I drink tons and tons of water though out the day so it is always in my hand! It holds 22 ounces of water, and is BPA free, so that a plus!

What are your favorites?

xoxo, Paige

Instagram
Twitter
Tumblr
Pintrest
Youtube

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017