7/3/18

NYC iPhone Diary


































Hey Yall! I put this blog post together just to document all the pictures that I took on my iPhone while in NYC. I had so so so much fun with two of my best friends and I can't wait to share more pictures with you from each place we visited. Since I have been to the city quite a few times it was so much fun showing my friends around, especially Emily since it was her very first time in the city! I absolutely can't wait to get back into the city, per usual, but until then I will be living through all the pictures I took during this trip!

Make sure to subscribe to my blog to be notified when I post next!

Also I put together a video of our trip and yall should defitley check it out and show it some love!

xoxo, Paige


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017