6/25/18

Denim & White Fringe - New York City



















Denim Jacket (Similar) // Purse (Similar) // White Jeans (On Sale!) // Black Body Suit //

Hey y'all! I took these outfit pictures while in New York last week! This was one of my favorite looks from my trip, although I do with my pants were a little more high waisted! I had so much fun with two of my absolute best friends (more pictures to come soon) I love taking outfit pictures and loved how these turned out, this was right after the three of us got out hair done at the drybar (I got the cosmo tai), which is my favorite place, they never dissapoint, and it happened to be located on this beautiful street in Chelsea, I was obsessed! //

Make sure to follow me on instagram to see all kinds of pictures from my travels! // paige.dillman




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017