7/29/18

NYC TIMES SQUARE











Finally getting around to posting more pictures of my time in New York City, and I am so excited because Emily and I  just booked another trip to NYC for Christmas Time, which is so magical!  This was our first night in the city and Emily's first time in Times Square. On this particular night, it was so busy, busier than I have ever seen it, but it was still so much fun to show her around! This night we went to Black Tap which is famous for their milkshakes. I had been there before, but never the one in midtown, and it did not disappoint. I usually get 'The Californian' which is a turkey burger with avocado, cheese, and mayo, with sweet potato fries and I'm obsessed, is definitely a restaurant I would recommend for someone who is visiting New York for the first time! Their famous shakes are definitely something that everyone needs to experience, they are so extravagant and over to top (I've gotten the cookie shake and the bam bam shake and they were heaven!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017