4/19/16

Meeting Dolphins! | Spring Break 2016







This is the last of my spring break pictures, and this day was so exciting! Not only were we leaving (I was pretty pumped to see my boyfriend), but we meet dolphins!! How cool is that?! I have always wanted to swim with dolphins, but it's just so dang expensive (hopefully one day!) but the next best thing is touching them.. right? Anyways, this place was like 20 minutes from our house, and it's the coolest thing ever, it's a dolphin research center and theres so many dolphins (the one I met was Flagler) My friends and I talked to one of the workers there and she was telling us about their different jobs, and what they do and it was honestly one of the coolest things ever! Y'all should defiantly check it out! 

Xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017