6/9/15

Weekend in Texas!






This past weekend I went to Texas with my mom and my friend Sydney to pick up my nephews, it was a very short trip but it was fun! We went to eat Tex-Mex on friday night with some friends, then the next morning we got Donuts and Kolatches (which are my favorite things ever) Since moving to Florida I haven't had any good Mexican food or donuts so anytime I go back to Texas I always get those things, people who haven't tried Tex-Mex or good Texas donuts are really missing out! I then went to my friends grad party and got to see my best friend and I havent seen her in FOREVER so I was so happy to see her! We went swimming in my aunts pool with my nephews and that was so much fun too! Then we had a long drive back to Florida, and are now here. 

Summer has officially started and I could not be more excited! 

Xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017