2/14/15

St. Valentine's Day









Sweater- Target\\ Skirt- Francesca's (Similar)\\ Shoes- Forever 21\\ 

Happy Valentine's Day!! Yesterday my dad and I went to a Daddy Daughter dance for Valentines Day, then after went to dinner. I had a great time with my dad, he is such a busy man and its sometimes hard to see him during the week so I always cherish the time we get to spend together. I wore a simple outfit, but I thought it was super cute! I got theses shoes that I am obsessed with from forever 21, I don't have that many heels so when I get a new pair I am always so excited! I just wore a simple red skirt and a black sweater and it was so comfy and I got so many compliments on it! 

xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017