1/1/15

GOODBYE 2014, HELLO 2015


2014 has been with out a doubt one of the most eventful years of my life, with so many changes and growing experiences, it has been a year full of ups and downs, many tears and many laughs. I have experienced so much in this year and I am beyond grateful for that, it has made me grow as a person. I moved with my family from the place I was born to a whole different state that is a whole different culture, met lots of new people, started a blog and a youtube channel (which has been the biggest blessing, and allowed my to have my own creative outlet) tried to push my self out of my comfort zone, and got closer to my family which is a huge blessing. Even though this year had a rocky start I can truly say that it finished strong and I am the happiest I have been in a long time, and I know I couldn't have gotten through this year with out my parents and my best friend, annie, by my side, and for that I am beyond grateful. I want to wish everyone a VERY Happy New Year and I hope it is the best year yet.

XOXO, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017