1/2/15

2015 GOALS


For todays post I thought that I would share with you some of my 2015 goals, now I know people always set new years resolutions and always fail within 3 weeks but I am going to try really hard to keep these goals and achieve them by the end of the year. I thought I would explain number 4 and 5 a bit though, So as some of you know I have a youtube channel which is PAIGE KATE and I currently have about 150 subscribers but by the end of the year I would like to have at least 1,000 this year I am going to work really hard on my channel and my blog, so stay tuned for big things. I am going to try to upload much more frequently on here, and if any one has and uploading schedule they would like from me make sure to let me know! I hope everyone has an amazing year and always remember you can accomplish anything that you put your mind to.

XOXO, Paige

1 comment :

  1. Great goals for the year! I need to eat less sugar as well. Focusing on that one specific thing instead of just saying "eat healthier" is a great way to make a tangible goal.

    Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017