9/9/14

First blog post!






Hey guys, I'm paige! This is my first blog post and my first ever blog, i am totally open to constructive criticism! I also make youtube videos so you can check that out here for makeup tutorials and different things!

First I am going to start off with telling y'all a little about my self. I am Paige, I am fifteen and a southern girl born and raised! I have a passion for fashion and makeup, and this is what this blog is going to be about, along with some lifestyle tips and different things. My favorite color is light pink, gold (even though its not technically a color) white, and navy blue. My guilty pleasures are crime shows an ice cream. I was born in Texas, but have moved around a lot since the day I was born.

If you would wish to contact me, my email is theblondebriads@yahoo.com and I will be happy to reply!

Keep up with my life!
Instagram
Twitter
Tumblr

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017