11/14/16

Disney Day! | Fall Edition






Disney during any season is my absolute favorite (minus summer, how do people do that?) But seriously Disney during the fall and winter is just so magical! My friend and I decided to take a little day trip up to Disney, and it was so fun! We love just exploring Disney, and we always seem to find something we have never done before.

I can not wait to go to Disney during Christmas time; I want to go to Mickeys Very Merry Christmas party, but I don't know if we will be able to this year. 

Although Thanksgiving hasn't even passed yet I am still super excited for Christmas, and after Christmas, we are heading to Illinois, and I am praying for some snow! 

Well, I hope everyone is having a blessed day! 

Xoxo, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017