5/31/16

WEEKEND GET AWAY! | Melbourne Beach










For Memorial Day Weekend, my mom and I went down to Melbourne Beach Florida, with my best friend, and her mom! It was so beautiful and I can't wait to go back, It was so relaxing just to chill on the beach and no do anything. It was sunny the entire weekend except for Sunday afternoon, when it started pouring, and I felt so bad because there was a wedding and it was raining! But hey, thats supposed to be good luck right?
I am back in school now, but only for a few more days and then I am done with jounior year and off to my cruise, which I am so excited about! Make sure you are subscribed so that you are notified when I post something new! 

XOXO,  Paige 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017